Welcome to OkeyProxy!
We collect your personal information primarily to make it easier and more satisfying for you and other users to use the OkeyProxy service. The goal of OkeyProxy services is to provide a safe, fun and guided Internet experience for all Internet users, and this information will help us achieve that goal.
The data we collect depends on your interactions with us. In providing our services, we may collect, store and use the following information relating to you. If you do not provide the relevant information, you may not be able to enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the results of the relevant services. Personal information we may normally collect includes: Name, email address, telephone number, and IP address OkeyProxy may receive and collect your personal information in a number of different ways.
These may include:
1.1 Your letter
When you send us an email or write a letter, you may provide your personal information, contact information and other personal information in the email.
1.2 Customer Service Support
Personal information you may provide to us when you call or email us for technical assistance or to learn about our products.
1.3 Product Registration
When registering an OkeyProxy account, you will be asked to provide information so that we can record you as the owner of an OkeyProxy account to help us provide you with services and information.
OkeyProxy may use your personal information for the following purposes:
2.1 Product Registration
The information you provide at registration will be used to create your OkeyProxy account and will assist OkeyProxy in supporting you when you contact OkeyProxy's customer Service department. You provide information including mobile phone number, email address, as well as creating your account, username, and password. In some individual services, if you only need to use basic functions such as browsing and search, you can also fill in or supplement your other additional information (such as your nickname, profile picture, gender, place of birth, occupation, education, date of birth, etc.), interests and hobbies during registration, login or subsequent use. This will help us use this information to notify you of any upgrades, new products, promotions, or other information you may be interested in.
2.2 Product Use
OkeyProxy may use the information collected during product use to: periodically verify your rights to use the product or service; Before sending you a notification of a new product/feature upgrade, please make sure that you are using an earlier version of the product/feature or will help you use OkeyProxy; And receive internal product messages that you requested from OkeyProxy.
2.3 Internal Analysis
We may use the information you provide to us for internal statistics and analysis to evaluate and enhance your experience with the "OkeyProxy" website and proxy, including determining your preferences and activities related to operations and development. OkeyProxy will not ask you for personal information (including but not limited to your mobile phone number, email address, etc.) in order to provide you with services, improve product performance and appearance, or recommend new features/products by creating accounts, identifying users, responding to queries and emails. However, other information about you (including but not limited to device information, log information, and other similar feature records) will be collected. Roxlab user experience enhancement plan is a plan to optimize product experience based on statistics of usage data, diagnose system problems and optimize product experience. We will use cnzz and other tools to calculate the data information generated when you use OkeyProxy products. In the user experience improvement plan, we will only accumulate the overall usage data of all users, and will not include or upload any content involving your personally identifiable information. OkeyProxy may combine the information you submit through your own account with other leading edge services or third party information to provide you with a better experience and improve the quality of service. We will only accumulate the overall usage data of all users and will not include or upload any content involving your personally identifiable information. OkeyProxy may combine the information you submit through your own account with other leading edge services or third party information to provide you with a better experience and improve the quality of service. We will only accumulate the overall usage data of all users and will not include or upload any content involving your personally identifiable information. OkeyProxy may combine the information you submit through your own account with other leading edge services or third party information to provide you with a better experience and improve the quality of service.
Because OkeyProxy can hide its real IP address, most users use this feature for legitimate purposes. However, a small number of users may use this function for improper purposes. OkeyProxy automatically records and receives information such as your usage records. Okeyproxy is only used to determine illegal use and abuse. Usage records include:
(1) Date and time
(2) Connection status
(3) The original IP address and port number of the user
(4) Protocol type
(5) Client agent version number
(6) The webpage URL record, cookie and other information you request.
Except as otherwise provided in Sections 4 and 5, OkeyProxy will not share any personal information with third parties without your consent.
We will do our best to protect users' privacy, but when we have reason to believe that only by disclosing personal information can we comply with existing judicial procedures, court orders or other legal procedures, or protect users' rights, property or security, OkeyProxy, OkeyProxy users or third parties, we will disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. We may publicly disclose your personal information with your express consent or at your own choice;
2. Based on laws and regulations, legal procedures, lawsuits or mandatory requirements of competent government departments.
3. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above information disclosure request, we will require the receiving party to issue the corresponding legal documents, such as summons or investigation letter, etc. We firmly believe that the information we are required to provide should be as transparent as possible within the law. We carefully review all requests to ensure that they have a basis in law and are limited to data that law enforcement agencies are entitled to obtain for specific investigative purposes.
To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, we may exchange information with other companies and organizations in order to comply with laws and protect us and our affiliates or partners, you or other OkeyProxy users or social public interests, property or security from damage, such as to prevent fraud and other illegal acts and reduce credit risks. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing information for profit in violation of the commitments made in this Policy.
1. We minimize the use of third-party services to reduce your privacy disclosure, and do our best to ensure that the third-party service providers we use have a reliable security system to protect user data.
2. When you use OkeyProxy products, we will encrypt and transmit all your access information to ensure its security and reliability. All communication on OkeyProxy's official website is encrypted using HTTPS, and user passwords are unidirectional encrypted. No one, including the OkeyProxy staff, had access to the user's password. But please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is not always possible to guarantee 100% information security. You need to be aware that the systems and communications networks you use to access our services may experience problems due to factors beyond our control.
3. You should pay attention to the security of your personal information. For example, do not share your account or give out your personal password.
4. The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of your personal information sent to us.
OkeyProxy prohibits users from using a product or service to publish any harmful information, including:
(1) violating the basic principles defined in the Constitution of China;
(2) endangering national security, disclosing state secrets, subverting state power or destroying national unity;
(3) harming the honor and interests of the state, attacking the Party and the government;
(4) inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) damaging the friendly relations between states and regions;
(6) violating the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation, social morality, ethics and socialist spiritual civilization;
(7) sabotaging the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(8) spreading rumors or false information to disturb social order and undermine social stability;
(9) inciting, organizing or abetting terrorist activities, unlawful assembly, association, procession, demonstration or gathering crowds to disturb public order;
(10) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or inciting crimes;
(11) insulting or defaming others or infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(12) violating the right of portrait, right of name, right of reputation, right of privacy or other personal rights of another person;
(13) using uncivilized language such as abuse, abuse, slander, intimidation or cursing;
(14) carrying out activities in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
(15) infringement of others' legitimate rights and interests such as copyright and right of information network transmission;
(16) Other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
If a user fails to perform and comply with the terms of the agreement in OkeyProxy, OkeyProxy has the right to close the account of the user who violates the agreement and reserves the right to hold the party responsible according to law. In addition, OkeyProxy shall not be liable for breach of contract or other legal liabilities after taking appropriate measures against users who violate this Agreement. OkeyProxy has the right to deal with the illegal content in accordance with this Agreement, which does not constitute any obligation or commitment of OkeyProxy. OkeyProxy cannot guarantee timely detection of illegal behavior or corresponding treatment.
Network permission: Application functions require network permission
Call rights: Users can contact the official customer service directly
Check Wi-Fi status permission: Check WiFi and network connections when using, so as to recommend the best route
Mobile phone record read permission: applies to device binding to prevent malicious collection by users
Modify and delete the SD card permission: You need to transfer the user account and password to the device
Prevent mobile phone sleep permission: prevents application service interruption caused by mobile phone sleep
Vibrator permissions: Prompt user information when applying status updates
Using the VPN permission: This function is used for domestic line switchover in an application